Cisco Products, Consulting and Information
Firewall, Email & Corporate Web security Solutions
- 8 port 10/100 switch with 2 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports
- 150 Mbps Maximum Firewall throughput
- 4000 Maximum Firewall Connections/Second
- 190,000 Packets Per Second (64 byte)
- 300 Mbps Maximum Firewall throughput
- 9000 Maximum Firewall Connections/Second
- 320,000 Packets Per Second (64 byte)
- 450 Mbps Maximum Firewall throughput
- 12,000 Maximum Firewall Connections/Second
- 1 Gbps Firewall Throughput
- 100,000 Maximum Firewall Connections
- 450,000 Packets/Second (64-byte)
- 1.2 Gbps Firewall Throughput
- 250,000 Maximum Firewall Connections
- 500,000 Packets/Second (64-byte)
- 2 Gbps Firewall Throughput
- 500,000 Maximum Firewall Connections
- 700,000 Packets/Second (64-byte)
- 8 x 1GE Integrated I/O Ports
- 125 Mbps Maximum AVC and IPS throughput
- 20,000 to 50,000 Maximum concurrent sessions
- 4 x 1GE Integrated I/O Ports
- 750 Mbps Max Stateful Firewall
- 50,000 Maximum concurrent sessions
- 8 Ethernet 10/100 with 1 10/100/1000 Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 2.7 Mpps Forwarding Rate
- 11W, 38 Btus per hr Maximum Power Consumption/Dissipation
- 24 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 2 10/100/1000 uplinks with LAN Base software
- 6.5 Mpps Forwarding Rate
- 30W, 103 Btus per hr Maximum Power Consumption/Dissipation
- 4GB DRAM shared across RP, ESP, and SIP
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) ports
- 2.5 to 5 Gbps ESP Bandwidth
- 8-GB DRAM shared across RP, ESP, and SIP
- 6 Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
- 5 to 36 Gbps ESP Bandwidth
- 4x 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45)
- 64 MB DRAM
- Multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with two spatial streams
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software Release 5.2 or later.
- 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45)
- 128 MB DRAM
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software Release 7.6MR2 or later
- 2x10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45)
- 512 MB DRAM
Cisco Small Business 110 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver wire-speed Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, in desktop and rack-mount models.
Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches combine powerful network performance with reliability to help you build a basic business network. Affordable and easy to use, these entry-level, web-managed switches deliver the essential network features you need.
Cisco 220 Series switches provide the management capabilities, enhanced security, and quality-of-service features needed to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless services.
The next-generation 250 Series Switches combine powerful performance and reliability with the essential network management features you need for a solid business network.
Cisco 300 Series Switches provide the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses (SMBs), and help create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
Cisco 350 Series Switches are next-generation managed switches that offer excellent performance, rich features, and ease of use. WithÂ support for Layer 2 and 3 features, advanced security, routing, and energy-saving technology, they deliver a solid foundation for business applications today and in the future.
Cisco 350X Series switches provide the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for businesses and help create aÂ more productive, better-connected workforce. Deploy 10 Gigabit Ethernet, stacking, and advanced capabilities for a fast and reliable network.
Cisco 500 Series switches provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses require, and that high-bandwidth applications and technologies demand.
Cisco 550X Series stackable managed switches can bring immediate productivity gains to your organization. They also get your network ready for more bandwidth-hungry applications in the future. Get 10 Gigabit Ethernet and advanced capabilities to accelerate your business growth.